The first module in our multi-part series of defensive pistol evening classes!
Very small class size ensures that you get plenty of trigger time and instruction.
Each session is designed to be completed in approximately 2-2.5 hrs and must be completed in order as they all build on the previous sessions.
Sessions will be held at our indoor range at Allegiant Firearms in Peoria, IL.
Module 1 Includes
- Fundamentals of marksmanship and how they apply to defensive shooting
- Aimed Pairs
- Sight Deviation
- Flash Sight Picture
- Accelerated Shots
- Shooting Around Cover
- Target Transitions
- Verbal Challenge
- ... and more!
What To Bring
- Handgun, in safe, working condition
- Spare Magazines (at least one, more are encouraged)
- Ammunition, 150 rounds Factory ammo, MUST BE PURCHASED AT ALLEGIANT FIREARMS
- Holster and spare magazine pouches (not needed for level 1, but encouraged as a convenience
- Eye and Ear protection (electronic ear pro is encouraged)
- Range appropriate clothing for doing a lot of shooting and some moving. NO low necklines, NO open toe/open top shoes. baseball style cap is recommended. Knee pads are also a good idea.
- Pencil, Pen, Highlighter, paper for taking notes