The second module in our multi-part series of defensive pistol evening classes!
Very small class size ensures that you get plenty of trigger time and instruction.
Each session is designed to be completed in approximately 2-2.5 hrs and must be completed in order as they all build on the previous sessions.
Sessions will be held at our indoor range at Allegiant Firearms in Peoria, IL.
Module 2 Includes
- efficiently draw and present the pistol from a holster
- Defensive Accuracy (what does it really mean?)
- Target Transitions
- Intro to shooting and moving
- Exploring the “21 foot 'rule'” and what it really means
- … and more!
What To Bring
- Handgun, in safe, working condition
- Spare Magazines (at least one, more are encouraged)
- Ammunition, 100 rounds Factory ammo, MUST BE PURCHASED AT ALLEGIANT FIREARMS
- Holster (REQUIRED For Session 2 and beyond) Strong side hip, outside the waistband is strongly encouraged. NO cross draw or ankle holsters allowed.
- Spare magazine pouches (or some way to carry spare mags, pockets are acceptable.
- Eye and Ear protection (electronic ear pro is encouraged)
- Range appropriate clothing for doing a lot of shooting and some moving. NO low necklines, NO open toe/open top shoes. baseball style cap is recommended. Knee pads are also a good idea.
- Pencil, Pen, Highlighter, paper for taking notes