The fourth module in our multi-part series of defensive pistol evening classes!
Very small class size ensures that you get plenty of trigger time and instruction.
Each session is designed to be completed in approximately 2-2.5 hrs and must be completed in order as they all build on the previous sessions.
Sessions will be held at our indoor range at Allegiant Firearms in Peoria, IL.
Module 4 Includes
- efficiently draw and present the pistol from a holster WITH CONCEALMENT
- Effective use of cover
- Defensive shooting positions included squatting, kneeling, and sitting
- 90° and 180° turns
- Engaging Multiple Targets
- One handed drawing and shooting
- ...and more!
What To Bring
- Handgun, in safe, working condition
- Spare Magazines (at least one, more are encouraged)
- Ammunition, 100 rounds Factory ammo, MUST BE PURCHASED AT ALLEGIANT FIREARMS
- Holster (REQUIRED For Session 2 and beyond) Strong side hip, outside the waistband is strongly encouraged. NO cross draw or ankle holsters allowed.
- Method of concealment (vest, jacket, flannel shirt, etc etc)
- Spare magazine pouches (or some way to carry spare mags, pockets are acceptable.
- Eye and Ear protection (electronic ear pro is encouraged)
- Range appropriate clothing for doing a lot of shooting and some moving. NO low necklines, NO open toe/open top shoes. baseball style cap is recommended. Knee pads are also a good idea.
- Pencil, Pen, Highlighter, paper for taking notes